Would you like to be a Kings Dance Team sponsor?
Let me share a little about the benefits of becoming a sponsor and how it will help the teams
The Kings High School Dance Team is composed of dedicated young ladies who have a passion for dance as a sport and a commitment to performing cohesively as a team. Throughout the year, the dancers provide halftime entertainment for Kings High School and Junior High basketball games and other special events.
Being a part of the dance team gives these young ladies the opportunity to develop technical skills, confidence, and leadership qualities.
The dancers regularly participate in community outreach as well, serving at Matthew 25 Ministries, fun runs for charity, food pantry collections, and the like.
This year, the dance team program has 32 members at the high school level and 31 at the junior high level. The team has more than tripled in size since its introduction just six years ago and continues to gain interest in the lower grade levels where we offer a Dance 101 class for 5th and 6th graders. Due to this increase in participation, we need funding more than ever for costuming, props, and operating expenses.
While the dance team is well respected and supported by the Kings administration, athletic department, and community, we must fundraise for the majority of our operating costs due to school budgeting constraints. Team members participate in a variety of fundraising activities throughout the year ranging from youth instructional camps and community dinners to car washes and concession work.
In addition to these activities, the dance team is seeking financial support through sponsorships. We have three sponsorship levels renewable annually on May 1st. The benefits associated with each level are as follows:
White Level - $100
- Recognition on the sponsor page of the dance team website and Facebook page
Red Level - $250
- White level benefits, plus…
- Sponsor banner displayed at all team sponsored community events – (Homecoming Chicken Dinner, youth camps/clinics, father/daughter dance, etc.).
- Business logo/name on printed promotional materials/programs for these events.
Blue Level - $500
- White and Red Level benefits, plus…
- Business logo/name on t-shirts distributed by the team for a variety of events – (summer camp, winter clinic, father/daughter dance).